• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bronze OEM wheels on Satin Silver?

Has anyone got any pictures of Bronze OEM wheels on SS? I currently have BMW Ice White but getting pretty fed up of them being filthy an hour after washing. Im not a fan of black wheels, especially on a silver car as they just get lost in the arches, so thought bronze but I cannot find a picture of any OEM bronze on SS :( If not could someone be super nice and photoshop bronze wheels onto mine? Would love you forever ;)

Here are some current pics of the car:

Thanks, Dan :D

Your one step ahead of me. I am getting my OEM wheels powder coated, Friends are telling me white but keeping them clean looks a nightmare.

Im thinking Blue (To match harnesses and tow hook) or a dark grey.

Sam

I was thinking of bronze or a copper colour for my wheels but now im thinking gold. My cars black and not a ep3 though. I wouldn't do white as like you said its a **** to keep clean. I think a dark grey would look good. Have a look at the colour chart at the coaters and see if anything catches you're eye

Yeah Im going towards the darker grey/silver. I picked up the colour chart, Just made things worse hahah

Back