• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bucket Seat Users

Can someone who has bucket/fixed back seats in their car answer a few questions for me please. I am buying some Cobra Imola Pro S carbon seats with side mounts do I need sub frames to fit them and I know the floor pan in the Civic is not flat. If so what ones are you using and where did you buy them?

Thanks

You might be able to fit your side mounts (assuming you ordered some with the seat) directly to the floor or you could buy a sound mount seat frame.
I've got a Corbeau seat sitting on a Buddy Club low seat rail in my Teg :)

hope that helps!

You can get them off Cobra. They are what I use. Sorry about mine fella, I am STILL waiting for the guy in the US to get back to me re my new ones, so I am stuck with the BC for a while. :(.

Well it's not definate i'm changing yet it's all a bit annoying as I have a buyer for my premiers but until I can get a new set ready to collect I can't do the whole deal lol. Let me know when you hear as it may still fall through yet and would much prefer the BC's as it will go with everything else :)

BC rails aren't good in my experience, they rattle on bumps and when you lift the seat adjustment lever they shoot forward half an inch. Also when you slam the brakes on there is slight movement. I've read posts on other forums aswell with the same issues.

Cobra ones are much better from what i've read.

BC rails aren't good in my experience, they rattle on bumps and when you lift the seat adjustment lever they shoot forward half an inch. Also when you slam the brakes on there is slight movement. I've read posts on other forums aswell with the same issues.

Cobra ones are much better from what i've read.

Mine are Ok but then this is the only aftermarket seat rail I've had and I wanted maximum lowness to give me as much headroom as possible.

My Buddyclub rail has always been ok and my car has been properly abused on track sprinting and racing.;)

Back