• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy club bonnet now on my car Comments

OMG I definately want one.

How much was it?

8) 8)

Gets better every time I look at the pics bud - Will have to come take a look at it in the flesh soon 8)

CF rear wing as well?? :p 8) :D

kei-racer said:
smeg said:
OMG I definately want one.

How much was it?

8) 8)
£550 m8

I'm off to find a pic of one of these bonnets on a Milano. If I fail I will photoshop yours :lol:

I want I want I want

Have to compliment you on your taste there :). :D :D

Is not tha qyuality perfect. I take it you had no worries with fitting. Also I take it you did get the vent cover thing as well m8? Oh and did you bother with the front weather strip in the end?

Sorry I'm not a fan...

Looks like a cheap and tacky Max Power mod for young lads with Saxo's :(

G said:
Have to compliment you on your taste there :). :D :D

Is not tha qyuality perfect. I take it you had no worries with fitting. Also I take it you did get the vent cover thing as well m8? Oh and did you bother with the front weather strip in the end?

Hi m8 quality is outstanding Fitting was nice & easy Washer holes needed filing a bit but that was it. I did not bother with weather strip as was getting on my nerves trying to fit :lol: Will do when i have more patience 1 day. & yup got vent wich is perfect looks so good & have felt improvment having all the hot air coming out of vent With the induction 8)

Back