• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy club extended ball joints

Hi there I've purchased a set of extended front lower ball joints for my ep3 just wondering if anyone has had any problems in fitting these before, as I've tried fitting these and they are too loose and won't fit my hubs so I've had to use aftermarket ones.
any ideas please advise

Im interested in this as looking to get some soon. Strange as aftermarket one fit, are you sure they are the correct ball joints and how loose we talking stick in a bucket?

Im interested in this as looking to get some soon. Strange as aftermarket one fit, are you sure they are the correct ball joints and how loose we talking stick in a bucket?

Hi mike yes they are correct ones I got the from bhp factory the hubs are 40mm and the ball joints are 40mm the aftermarket ones were 40.5 mm so they are a nice tight fit.

Back