• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy club pro spec

:p Yo just got the Buddy club pro spec for my type r 04 plate. The best sound ever, i dont think toda or spoon or any others can match the sound, and power flow is sick....

Get some sound clips up mate. Got to admit the BC on the teg does sound very 8) on full song!

Just need someone to record mine so I know what it sounds like :oops: :lol:

I have this on my 02' CTR mate.

Just wait until you have put some miles on the exhaust. I've done quite a few thousand miles now and its a great sound. Nice deep bassy sound in low rpm when your full throttle and screams like a demon in v-tec and you get a few nice pops for good measure too.

I have the Buddy Club on my Teg, and as Chris said, it does sound really sweet when on a charge :twisted:

Smeg's right......it sounded so much different after a few months on the car, really settled down nicely

My neighbours must hate me with the 6am starts though, but car is still in one piece at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will need to get soundclips too.....will sort something out at somepoint Chris :wink: 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
I have the Buddy Club on my Teg, and as Chris said, it does sound really sweet when on a charge :twisted:

Smeg's right......it sounded so much different after a few months on the car, really settled down nicely

My neighbours must hate me with the 6am starts though, but car is still in one piece at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will need to get soundclips too.....will sort something out at somepoint Chris :wink: 8)

Hehe yes the early mornign starts when the car is obviously cold. VVVRRRROOOOOOOOMMM SHHIIIIITTTTT!!! :lol: :lol: SSssshhhhhh :p

basicly you cant say shit about BUddy club pro spec, until you heard one in real life the best sound ever. The power from 2nd gear vtec, oh my lord, top thing to have guys makes its more economical trust! and got buddy club sf racing wheels so light. 18inch.

joshy said:
basicly you cant say crap about BUddy club pro spec, until you heard one in real life the best sound ever. The power from 2nd gear vtec, oh my lord, < top thing to have guys makes its more economical trust! and got buddy club sf racing wheels so light. 18inch.

Sounds good mate. Get some pics please :D 8)

Side view of Buddy club.

3307044920.jpg

3307063138.jpg

Rear views

3307080765.jpg

3307085999.jpg

3307094617.jpg

(Edited by SharkyUK to allow pics to display)

I've been looking at exhausts for ages and I'm sold on this, almost. I posted this on the other forum, so sorry if people have already read it, but you must understand that it's not often I spend a lot of money, so I don't mind bugging people for reassurance :D

Can anyone say for definite how bearable the noise is on the motorway etc? Some people say it's the perfect compromise, others say it's not much quieter than the horrific Spec 3... I just want an answer that's a bit more conclusive Laughing

Also does it come with a silencer? If so, is removing\replacing these an easy thing? Do people have the silencer on or off?

So many questions I must ask before I put money down on this horrendous purchase.

Motorway driving is silent as soon as you enter 5th or 6th gear, only drone you will hear is the reverb (when you come off throttle) but this only lasts a split secound.

When you wanna make some noise drop it in 4th and then you get constent drone, motorway driving is alot more silent than town driving with this system, if u drive it right :wink:

Bung is very easy to place in, one bolt and takes 1min easy.
I DONT use the bung, although it still sounds great, its a totally different sound, more of a raspy bike sound.

Go for the buddyclub pro spec and ill take the blame :p

HorrificVTEC said:
Can anyone say for definite how bearable the noise is on the motorway etc? Some people say it's the perfect compromise, others say it's not much quieter than the horrific Spec 3... I just want an answer that's a bit more conclusive Laughing

From the video's I've seen I doubt it's much quieter than the Spec III, which I had on my car for about a year. :lol:

If you are doing motorway driving an want a Buddy Club exhaust go for the Spec IV instead. I've read Riddles comments about the noise on the motorway and he describes what the spec III was like. Except you forget how loud it actually is, and confuse it with engine & wind noise.

The level of noise when I swapped to a Toda catback (and had a toda manifold fitted at the same time) dropped massively, and manifolds normally increase the noise.

You have to be committed to have a Pro Spec or Spec III, if you think of a race manifold, bpipe and N1 then thats the sort of sound level you're gonna be looking at.

Granted it's fun having a loud car, but it draws loads of attention when you want to drive quickly so in that respect they're a pain in the arse.

Buddy Club exhausts are mighty light though 8)

Back