• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy Club Spec III

Im thinking about getting a Buddy Club Spec III as my first mod to my ep3 ctr, just been on their web site and was looking at info on the exhausts they do and noticed that the one im after dosen't have an option for the ctr but it dose for an ep3.

http://www.buddyclub.eu/acatalog/Spec_III.html

would the ep3 pipe fit onto the ctr without any problems or are they completly different fittings?

Fail on my part then bud, i just thought it was the model of the civic and the type-r was to do with something else. But thanks for the quick reply.

No problem. There are various numbers for all the different Hondas, you'll soon get used to them after about a week on here. They're used to differentiate between different models (for example your CTR is an ep3, but the new shaped one is an FD2). Just helps to know which type of car you have when talking about it / ordering parts etc.

No problem. There are various numbers for all the different Hondas, you'll soon get used to them after about a week on here. They're used to differentiate between different models (for example your CTR is an ep3, but the new shaped one is an FD2). Just helps to know which type of car you have when talking about it / ordering parts etc.

New shaped one is a FN2. The FD2 is the 4 door Jap import. :p

When i rang up buddy club they said the Spec 3 was discontinued. I would ring up just to make sure

The Prospec is just as loud

A friend had one on his DC5 & that sounded so bad/loud he took it off for a bespoke system.

Cheeres for the replys guys, i think ive sourced a second had spec3 from a guy on here called liamR ( i think ) so trying to sort things out. So hopfully i'll have one in a week or two.

i have a pro spec that will be for sale in the next week if you are interested? a great exhaust very well built. PM me if you want more info.

Does any body know where I can get a spec 3 buddyclub system 2nd hand or cheap
My freind had one and I'm heading back Nürburgring in April and I would that sound for the journey there with all those tunnels we pass through lol
Really want one best I found was brand new on eBay for 599.99
Or 668 dollars on a site but not too ken on buying from states

Can anybody help?
Many thanks it's for my Cosmic grey 55 EP3
Thanks Sam

awww really took a way last time but we hit one tunnel i think so weird lol
we went by ferry too which was such a ball ache just 5 of us in 2 cars
but we heading back in april with 12 of us lmao bigger in numbers
plus i got to beat my last time round there :p
did you hit the ring? what car you take and what time did you get ?

Back