• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddy Club Spec IV

Hi guys,

Whats the likelyhood of getting a new Spec IV. I believe Funky Power have stopped doing them? Any advice on getting one would be appreicated.

Thanks.

Just spoke to BC. They do not make the Spec IV anymore for the EP3, something to do with noise restrictions in Japan...but the Spec III and the Pro Spec are still being made for the EP3. So maybe I'll go for one of them if I can't get a Spec IV second hand...

:smt017 stopped doing it because of noise restrictions, thought the spec IV was the quietest when i bought mine it even had "Silent Power" plastered on the box :p

Yeah thats a bit odd my 4 was really quiet when i wanted it to be even on a DC header. I wouldn't go down the Buddyclub route again i had the Prospec after i sold the 4 and yeah it made a cracking noise and was a true 2.5inch bore however it didn't fit too well, it burnt the bumper and the chassis vibration was awful. Got it sorted in the end with some uprated hangers and then the baffles went in that too :( i like fit and forget and buddyclub doesnt do that for me . What about toda header and Fujitsubo RM01A? Suits car sounded amazing at JAE

Back