• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buddyclub CF Bonnet.

Gonna pick up the BC CF bonnet soon but the previous owner have lost the water collector.

I see some people running it without the water collector. Obviously water will go straight to my engine bay if it's raining or washing the car so just wondering if that's safe to do? Or I'll just ask body shop to make one for me to be on the safe side.

Thanks!

Gonna pick up the BC CF bonnet soon but the previous owner have lost the water collector.

I see some people running it without the water collector. Obviously water will go straight to my engine bay if it's raining or washing the car so just wondering if that's safe to do? Or I'll just ask body shop to make one for me to be on the safe side.

Thanks!

i have a carbon bonnet, & i use some black self adheasive neoprene foam, which is really soft, which i got on a roll. It's about 8mm thick but compresses to next to nothing when the bonnet shuts, which keeps the water out along the top of the bumper above the grill, & also along the headlight.

Back