• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

buddyclub exhausts

im confused between the spec 3 and the pro spec...

could i get the pro's and con's on both from people who have owned them/been in a EP3 with either fitted.

its hopefully going on my EP3 thats not been lowered and WONT be lowered cause ive heard you guys talking about scraping speed humps and what not...this would help as i live in central london where its speed bump HELL!!!:evil:

If you do quite alot of miles I would NOT recommend the Prospec. I used to have this. Initially it looks good. But it's made cheap sh!tty materials. I do about 1000 miles a week. The centre silencer (what there is of it) lasted about 2 weeks. Then the backbox insides fell to pieces and rattled about. Sounded like a Nova 1.3 SR with a Peco :mad: :lol:

The gasket which goes between the back section and centre, which resembles tinfoil lasts 5 minutes also.

Get a decent exhaust from a decent manufacturer.

My Skunk 2 exhaust 4 years ago lasted longer and thats saying something! lol

The Spec III is very loud as well. In fact so is the Prospec from what I've heard.

I think the ID is slightly bigger than most aftermarket exhausts tho, 63 instead of 60 which could release more power on higher tuned cars.

Not at all. If you like loud exhausts or have loads of mods and feel your exhaust is holding you back then it is very much a consideration. I don't don't know bout the quality issues though so can't comment on that.

If you think LOUD exhausts are silly then don't get a spec III or Prospoec. They only get LOUDER and LOUDER and LOUDER

If you don't mind the rattle you'll get from them along side the ridiculous volume then crack on mate :p

They sit really close to the bumper and could knock against it. I've never had any of these problems what everyone has said so im guessing it's only on some.

I think its a bit louder then my old spoon system but mainly in vtec which is the best sound i've heard on a ctr:cool:

Back