• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BuddyClub Rear Camber Arms

Hi,

I am getting my car lowered 20mm front and 15mm rear, so now I need some rear adjustable camber arms.

I am thinking of getting a Buddyclub one, but I am hearing stories that they only adjust to -0.8 camber? Is this true??

My car has already had a FRSU done by ABP last year on standard height, so iirc, its about -1.0 already on OEM arms.

So in a nutshell, would I be able to achieve -1.0 camber still if I lowered plus got these Buddy Club Arms...

Any feedback on these BC arms would be greatly appreciated.

Also how have they done a frsu on oem arms??
ABP said there is some tolerance in Oem arms to adjust, obviously I got front camber bolts, but apparently rear arms not a necessity when doing FRSU on standard height cars.

That aside, anyone had experience of BC arms?

There is a thread on the DC5 forum hidden away from public eyes about BC arms, it got a bit heated (hence it got removed) I have just read it, and the bushes failed on it - they weren't old items.

I had one of the bushes go on the SPC arms, which meant the car was constantly changing camber :eek: - that was down to age (3 years), I bought a fresh set of arms from TGM and all is well again. What price can you get the arms for?

Personally for me, I have never been a huge fan of Buddyclub, don't get me wrong, I like their wheels, and carbon bonnet, but suspension wise, and exhaust wise, I have had first hand experience with the products being not up to scratch, the quality of the exhaust is not great. Maybe they have upped their game now?

cool cheers Dotty! much appreciated

Guess the D2 arms are not known for their quality either. Though I have heard these purple D2 arms may be better??

I wouldn't touch a D2 product if you paid me.

As I said, SPC/eibach - that is the product TGM use, and they know their shizzle :D

I read some horror stuff about Buddyclub camber kits especially the front ones with bolts failing.

However, Buddyclub did redesign and change materials and since then they seemingly have been ok.

I've got Buddyclub front and rear kit and no complaints from me yet.

Thanks guys for all the feedback, but I got the bc arms from Tom in the end. Apparently there were issues a couple years ago but they have been sorted now, ie machined down. This was verified by various members including eight speed. S that will do for me. So cheers all!

Back