• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BuddyClub Spec A gearknob fitted....Pics included

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
This along with my HAMP oil filter & Stu's Spoon Plugs turned up today, so nipped round the old man's on the way home from work to fit it.

60 seconds later all was done & I was a happy chappy after leaving.

It has helpd me achieve exactly what I wanted to with it being a round knob as opposed to OEM fitment.

The shift although the same feels much better using the BuddyClub knob it makes 1st-2nd & 3rd-4th gear changes just how they should be with standard linakge imo.

I did take some pics & will try & pop em up later.

I think it looks different but cool.

I'm sure you 'orrible lot will tell me what ya think when I pop the pics up.

Forgive the dirty drivers footwell, outside my garage was littered with allsorts of crap & can assure it didn't stay in there for more than 5 mins :oops:

Is it possible to have car cleaning OCD?

:oops:

I've got the BC Type A gearknob on my CTR, really like it. Unlike the metal one I had previously it doesn't get really hot and doesn't get really cold. Plus the feel of it is good when mixed with my short shift. Granted it's not the prettiest of things, but performance/practicality wise I cannot fault it. Plus it's light too :)

Back