• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BuddyClub Spec IV

Been thinking this might be the exhaust for me.

As long as I keep the car for longer enough to warrant modifying the exhaust.

I've seen quite a feel photo's and clips (thanks to N77). What I like is it seems not to be too loud until you hit VTEC or full throttle :twisted:

Just a few questions for any Spec IV owners is how low do you find it, does it scrap much. As I have quite a few speed bumps there me :(
Also has as anyone experinced popping, banging when its really wet due to water boiling on the exhaust. I know that various exhausts have this problem I was just wondering if the Spec IV is any worse or better than the others.

I've seen the video that N77 made and it looked quite low when viewed from a side shot of the car, although I've read from other owners that their exhaust didn't hang low at all. I think this may be down to each exhaust being slightly different.

No doubt you'll be able to modify the clips in order to get it more tight to the underside of the car.

For anyone who has yet to see th BC Spec IV clip made by Carl (N77) here it is:

RIGHT CLICK SAVE TARGET AS....

Ive got a Spec IV and yeah its not too loud until you floor it then its mental loud and when you hit the sweet spot its beyond mental ;p Its constantly being refered to as a touring car :twisted:

Speed bumps then, well sad to say it but i have heard mind rub off one and as a result it rattled tho i soon fixed that, it was kind of my fault as i didnt notice the speedbump till the last minute and i couldnt slow down enough. I dont find it sits that low to be honest but i dont wanna say for sure because its not me that lives in a land of speed bumps ;x

Buddy-Club.jpg

When iam less lazy i will take better shots for you.

Great looking rearbox 8)

These are quieter than the Prospec right? Mine is beginning to do my head in now :lol:

As far as i know they are quieter than the pro spec, which makes me fear for the hearing of pro spec owners ;p cos on the push this thing is loud :D

When you cruising tho, in car with the windows up its a tiny bit louder than the standard box. Which is a joy with the amount of motorway miles i do.

paul.goffin said:
So I pressume its quite loud when you accelerate to overtake on the motorway then.

Paul having seen Carls vid of the Spec IV it seems quiet to me so its all relative mate, whats loud to you might be super loud to someone else and vice versa!

HASNIC said:
paul.goffin said:
So I pressume its quite loud when you accelerate to overtake on the motorway then.

Paul having seen Carls vid of the Spec IV it seems quiet to me so its all relative mate, whats loud to you might be super loud to someone else and vice versa!

Yeah I'm sure it is quiet compared to most. I'm an old women really :oops: I like the car to be quiet when I'm cruising and relaxing.

I just wouldn't mind something that soundsa bit more meaty when I want to push it a bit.
As I'm sure a cat back won't add that much of a noticeable difference to the performance.

Hi there!!
I have a DC race header 4-2-1 with Mugen twin loop cat back, k-pro e.t.c....
I'm thinking BC specIV as as next step
Is it gonna be louder than mugen in city drive??
At full throttle is definetelly louder.....
Any opinions??
Thanks,
Theo

Back