• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bud's DC5 Integra Type R New pics P4

FTL.

Wrap - 2 sidelines. Roulette Platter. Doing it.

All about ordering a platter with the missus knowing shes not going to finish her share. :rolleyes: Nom Nom. Smother the chips in extra hot peri peri sauce and dip in peri peri mayonnaise :p

Read my thread. There's a vid of mine with a header towards the end It's louder than you think..

Twin-loops not restrictive. People think it is because the bores narrower than some of these python pipes out there..

I used to think the same thing.. trust, it's not true. If you get seriously tuned.. I mean like 95% of the K20's (DC5/EP3) on the forums AREN'T, then you may need something else.. but generally, it's a very good exhaust.. one of the best, though cat-backs are rarely the source of mad gains anyhow. You know dis though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twin-loops not restrictive. People think it is because the bores narrower than some of these python pipes out there..

I used to think the same thing.. trust, it's not true. If you get seriously tuned.. I mean like 95% of the K20's (DC5/EP3) on the forums AREN'T, then you may need something else.. but generally, it's a very good exhaust..

Thats good to hear sun

I am tempted to keep it has it doesn't hang too low either, love the tail pipe on it also. When i drove it home a few days back i couldn't believe how quiet it was but it was really nice not to have a constant drone

I haven't even had a chance to give my DC5 a spritied drive yet so maybe my opinon on the Mugen could change.

Yeah Mugen rarely produce parts that aren't proven. I'm not just saying that... all that wacky looking aero-dynamic sh!t usually works... and the fitmen on their stuff is 2nd to none/usually better than OEM.

Should keep it, unless you want more noise and won't be buying a header. The can looks great too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very true.....shame about the prices, often involves paying with your limbs

Yeah, most limbs grow back.. deformed, if you chop 'em off and sell them. Probably not worth it.. but it's Rambo-ic owing Mugen stuff.

Yeah it is boring but I'm doing alot of miles for work so a diesel was needed. It's so much cheaper to run compared to the civic was.

Looking to de tango the rear lights, is it simply a case of changing the bulbs?

Like this :cool:

2925418590_b9797da1e5_o.jpg

Back