• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

bulb kits

anyone know where i can get a bulb kit from for a facelift ep3, i need it for driving abroad and instead of buying them all separate i would just prefer to get the kit i,ve had a nosey on ebay but not sure which to buy as all the bulbs i,e front and back are different codes so any links would be more than useful :) thanks in advance

cheers mate i,ve had a look at the sticky but was just hoping there would be a kit and yes honda are no help, think i,ll just buy them single and make my own kit but thanks for the reply

I used aceparts_uk on ebay who were pretty cheap. All of the front bulbs came to around £16 inc postage.

Bulbs look fairly good quality but don't come in a protective case. I carry my old ones round as spares in the jiffy bag the new ones came in.

tried halfords but they only had a kit that fit pre face and just kept telling me there the same, apart from going outside and showing him he was having none of it, he nearly convinced me lol, i might go back and speak to some one else, its not really that big of a deal its just i no a few on here have taken there cars abroad and thought some one would no where to get them from but looks like i,ll just buy them single, thanks for the replys anyway guys and if i do find a kit i,ll post on here where from lol

Back