• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bumper alignment

Hi all,

just giving my 05 NHB a quick going over and I noticed that the rear bumper is slightly out of alignment.
It's where the bumper meets the rear light cluster on the quarter panel if you get my drift.
Now first thing that comes to mind is that someone has nudged it but there are no marks whatsoever on the bumper and as it was so dirty I would have noticed a disturbance in the dirt.
I'm thinking maybe the heat...it was left in direct sunlight yesterday and you could've cooked your Sunday lunch on the bodywork.
It's not bad at all but Im just puzzled to how it could have happened!

TIA

Nick

Not an unkown problem Nick - I have this on the right rear of mine. :x

Many people have experienced this and it seems that the simple fix is removal and re-alignment.

I will get around to it one day!!! :lol:

Mine is the same. If you look closely you may see that the paint has scraped off under the nearside light cluster when it has been fitted. :x

A quick once over with a halfrauds touch up stick and job done. 8)

too much of a lazy fooker to whip the thing off. :lol:

Took mine off and refitted it and its fixed it for now, usually pops out again afer a while though.

How easy is it to re-fit the bumper and does anyone know where I could get some of those screw housing for the 3 screws along the bottom of the skirt as mine seems to be missing a few :roll:

Back