• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

buying a gruppe m...

im looking to buy a gruppe... is the best place straight from them? or are there other websites people would recomend? i have looked through the forum a little bit cant seem to see any posts on this. might just be because im new to this.
cheers folks
C

Ofcourse, I wouldn't lend it either :) Although, personally I have no use for a GruppeM as it won't fit a left hand drive EP3... (seems the master brake cilinder is in the way... I heard).

But I is horrible how people can spend 800£ on some piece of plastic, worth only 20£ or so. Sure GruppeM spent 1000£'s or even 10.000's£ on research making perhaps the best air induction kit available...

I think im gonna produce some shamless copies out of carbon covers glass fibre...

I think im gonna produce some shamless copies out of carbon covers glass fibre...

If you do, and you would modify them to fit left hand drive cars (EUDM EP3/ USDM SiR and acura RSX-s) you will earn tons of cash as they are begging for GruppeM LHD in the states.

I cannot make them in carbon but fibreglass would be do-able. If only I could make a mould of a GruppeM. And I don't like the idea of buying one myself and replicate it as I really don't have that money to spare. Even if I'd win it back afterward...

If you do, and you would modify them to fit left hand drive cars (EUDM EP3/ USDM SiR and acura RSX-s) you will earn tons of cash as they are begging for GruppeM LHD in the states.

I cannot make them in carbon but fibreglass would be do-able. If only I could make a mould of a GruppeM. And I don't like the idea of buying one myself and replicate it as I really don't have that money to spare. Even if I'd win it back afterward...

Check Tewiga out, they are making a GM style Induction kit :smt023:

Back