• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buying a HKS Racing Suction Induction Kit

Im looking to buy a HKS Racing Suction Induction Kit for my 2009 FN2

Can anyone recommend a site to order one from.

Many thanks

SumoPower or EightSpeed are good sites to get it from but most tuners would be able to get it.

It's a very good kit, makes plenty of noise and makes proven power. It has a velocity stack built into the filter and the setup is very free flowing. The only downside is it sits in the engine bay, but I sorted that problem out with a good heatshield and the Driven Crazy scoop.

If I were doing it again I'd probably get the Tegiwa copy of the Mugen airbox together with the Driven Crazy scoop as the Tegiwa/Mugen is very very good. The only downside however is that it is a pretty quiet setup.

As it is I have the HKS and for the extra 1 or 2 bhp I'd gain at low speeds, it isn't worth it to me as I've sorted the intake temps.

i went tegiwa through the foglights and the guys at tdi were impressed with the figures it made on the dyno but as loxy says it is quiet not much different to standard so if you wont bhp its a good set up if you want noise look elsewhere

Thanks for the info, I was also looking at the tegiwa heat shield along with the HKS filter. Maybe in the future I'd look at the scoop from the foglight. I'll look on Sumopower and Eightspeed for ordering. Im only starting out :)

Back