• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 buying CW fn2

hi all. going to test drive a CW fn2 and wanted some advice. while im driving it is there anything in particular i should be looking/listening out for? its 59 plate CW with 70k miles. priced at 7.5k and seemed quite cheap compared to other CWs im thinking that coz its coming up for its 75k major service thats why the price is on the low side. is there anything on it to check differently than a normal fn2 when buying? cheers :D

give me a shout if you don't like it as was going to put mine up for sale in the New Year

Your old CW might be up for sale again soon Loxy. Too many cars with £300+ tax on them at the moment, and I 'm too attached to the S2 and ATR to sell them.

Your old CW might be up for sale again soon Loxy. Too many cars with £300+ tax on them at the moment, and I 'm too attached to the S2 and ATR to sell them.

Let me know when you do please. If it was around August time I would be having a serious serious think though. :lol:

That could be a possibility Loxy. Just messaged you, but don't know if it went as there's nothing in my sent items! Let me know if you want my phone or email.

Don't fancy buying mine then Loxy?
In August? I've just said the said to Bassoctopus, if you sell it beforehand mate you crack on. Money talks and it's not fair for me to even suggest you wait!

In August? I've just said the said to Bassoctopus, if you sell it beforehand mate you crack on. Money talks and it's not fair for me to even suggest you wait!

Yeah I'm going to stick it on here.

Yeah did see August but wondered if one come up now you'd be tempted ha ha.

Still doing 45 miles a day for the next few months so it doesn't make sense at the moment!

Still doing 45 miles a day for the next few months so it doesn't make sense at the moment!

no worries & fair enough.

They're starting to hold their value. WBAC has increase in the last couple months for it.

Agree with Loxy, all you need to know is in that sticky.
Perhaps check the paintwork just in case its been sprayed with a non-Honda paint at some point.
Other than that all the normal checks you would do buying any car used or new.
Would not worry about 75k service, the only real expensive bit is the plugs & gearbox oil, change your own air & pollen filters.
My local Honda dealer only changes the fuel filter on request.

Back