• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Buying Falken 452

who did you get to do the allingment in ni ? £25 fitted is a good price too

Was just a standard alignment mate, where are you at, McGowans in mallusk do geometry if thats what your after, or Central Tyres Service in belfast are good.

thanks i've heard of Mcgowans before worth a look i'm in magherafelt and have used tyre safety center cookstown before would like to compare prices with a few places

These don't seem to wear all too well. I don't think I've covered much more than 4000 miles with these on and I reckon the fronts are already showing 50% wear. :(

Are these the tyres you killed at Spa?
That was posted in 2010, when I had them on my DC5, so no. :lol:

The ones I killed at Spa were bought as part worns, they had some 4mm or so on when I bought them.

Just wondering, Ive currently got two 452's on the rear, size: - 215/45R17 87Y TL

But as my fronts need replacing, and after looking on camskill, the 912 tyres seem a bit cheaper, - I was thinking of ordering two of them?

What are peoples opinions on this?. . . . My existing 452's on the rear, and possibly new Falken 912's on the front?

Ive had the 912's and they are a harder tyre. They will last longer but grip less than the 452's.

However they are brilliant in the snow, well a good all rounder really

Would it be ok to use a different profile on the front than what's currently on the back? Would it still pass it's mot?

I was thinking 215 40 / 17 for the front for the time being (as they're cheaper). The rear is currently, 215 45 / 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back