• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

C/W colour for power coating!

Hi all, brought some new rims for my car a few weeks back.. and have the standard C/W wheels off as they could really do with a referb, basically i wondered if anyone knew the colour for it too get them done, as i don't want too make the mistake of getting the "frozen" white colour and not C/W,
Cheers!

why not just get them spryed. i had my powder coated wheels drayed Champ white and it looks great and is just as durable. then it will colour matched perfect.

I had thought about this.. as my bro has a DC5 and the guy he brought it off had the wheels sprayed and colour matched a treat :) was just worried about flaking, but i guess i wont be using them as i have a my new set!

Powercoating powders are fixed colours, so the best you'll get is a near match. NH-0 is the paint code for CW, will be far easier to get a match having them sprayed.

There's no direct match for the NH-0 paint code, the closest match for powder coating is RAL 9010. It is apparently slightly lighter than the original colour, but very close.

Why don't you get them powder coated in a different colour? Are they stock EK9 rims Josh?

Well i'm only thinking of the future when i come too sell... and put the wheels back on.. yeah they are stock, how comes?

Back