• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cadwell Park Trackdays

Another Cadwell Saturday Trackday coming up, 5th July 2014, £159.

Upcoming trackday Saturday 5th April.

Through Javlin. http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/

Likely drive over Friday night, we stayed in the Premiur Inn in Grimsby last time, next to a Brewers Fayre. Room was £35.

If you've never driven Cadwell before you are missing out, fantastic circuit.

Cadwell_Park_track_map.svg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from mine yesterday, 18 laps, dozens of overtakes (3 down to Mansfield on one lap!) and not overtaken once :)

Did a 1:48 on a fairly standard engine and road tyres which I'm really proud of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempted by this, I've done Cadwell in my Smart (see avatar) more than once, would love to see how the EP3 copes.

i really want to do a track day, but i want to do a beginners session and learn first as i have never driven on a track and i do not want to do something wrong :oops:

You can have tuition. It's up to you how quick you go.

I plan on expanding my initial post with more detail, just need to find the time.

Very tempted by this, I've done Cadwell in my Smart (see avatar) more than once, would love to see how the EP3 copes.

Very well IME, only the brakes are sub standard and need dealing with

i really want to do a track day, but i want to do a beginners session and learn first as i have never driven on a track and i do not want to do something wrong :oops:

Most trackdays are fine for beginners, you won't go wrong if you build your speed up gradually and keep an eye on your mirrors and the flags!

My buddy did his first trackday at Cadwell on Monday and was only 4 seconds a lap slower than my other mate who is very experienced in a similar car.

Cannot wait for Saturday, car is running great. I'll definitely need disc & pads after this though.

Well an absolute fantastic day, weather was spot on both Hondas ran perfect, brakes are now totally destroyed :)

A few low res pics,

index.php

index.php

rMzeNyk.jpg

vTWhBWT.jpg

Fd6Y3UX.jpg

eVxkFmv.jpg

jroVqIh.jpg

X6cCMbN.jpg

S5RpNxq.jpg

kZ29Ywx.jpg

vLxJEut.jpg

I'd have bought the photos but I've just got my private plate put on so I'll save that until next time :lol:

I don't own a go pro.

There's a few on YouTube from other people.

:eek:

I am shocked and appalled, for someone who likes his gadgets and tech not to have a go pro ;)

When is your next planned outing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As per first post next Saturday trackday is 5th July. I'll likely be booking after next payday.

Too soon for me. I have a trip to France and the 24hrs of Le Mans to pay for. If you organise one for the Autumn I will try and make it.

As per first post next Saturday trackday is 5th July. I'll likely be booking after next payday.

If I am free I may pop up and I'll bring my GoPro for you to use if you like, if I have a Type R I may participate myself though :lol:

Back