• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 CALIPERS ATR

My 1st thread: I've got an Atr & was wondering if anyone has fitted caliper covers before seen some really nice ones on ebay and thought it would be better than painting them. Any ideas....? about £38 for 2 loads of colours to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't put those covers on your car, people will point and laugh, I promise.

For the same cost and a little effort you can paint them, they will look sooo much better.

Please don't put those covers on your car, people will point and laugh, I promise.

For the same cost and a little effort you can paint them, they will look sooo much better.
Thanks for all comments, when weather gets bit better I will paint them, if I was going to get covers I was going to get BLUE or YELLOW instead of the usual red, what you reckon, my brothers got a black atr and he has done them red, but red on red. ( not sure )

so did you end up painting them?

Not yet, because I've not had time to do it. would like
warm/sunny day so I can do two decent coats and it will have to be on a day off, probably going to do red. Picture of my brothers atr wheel, in case you want to see the outcome, although his atr is black.

Job done, I finaly painted them, look awesome ( I think ), Here are some pictures.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back