• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Calling owners of DC5 Recaro SR seats

...does the backrest and seat slide forward when you pull the top lever, or is it just the backrest that tilts?

thanks

Ok thanks bud. I was thinking about getting these for my EP3 but now I'm having 2nd thoughts!

Oh and I now know that they're called Recaro Speed

Ok thanks bud. I was thinking about getting these for my EP3 but now I'm having 2nd thoughts!

Oh and I now know that they're called Recaro Speed

I find my DC5 seats much more racier than the premier/30AE recaro's. you sit in the DC5 seats more whereas you sit on the EP3 recaros if you get my drift.

It really isn't that difficult to slide them forward. All you have to do is slide them with the lever underneath. I suppose it depends on how often you have more than one passenger in the car.

I think i now prefer the back just to tilt rather than the whole seat sliding...cos when I put something behind my seat, i dont have to re-adjust it :)

Anyway...my next thing to sort out is to get those custom seat covers to keep them clean ;/

Back