• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Camber adjusters.

Just want some opinions on where to buy camber adjusters and some opinions on the ones which people have used.

So far ive only seen people use Eibach and K-Sport ones.

Any opinions on the ones you used helpful. I know you cant really say much about them but things like value & looks ,

Thanks

I bought a set of SPC camber adjusters from an ebay seller in the states for the EP3 and couldn't complain. I think they're very similar to the Eibachs.

can u remember how much they were jermal?
They cost about £150 inc postage. This is just for the parts and you would obviously need to slap fitting and alignment on top of that. I'm quite lucky in that I only live about 1/2 mile tops from a garage that does 3D wheel alignment, so I fitted them myself and only had to drive a very small distance to have them aligned properly.

Alignment cost £60ish IIRC, don't know about fitting. I should expect you can get the lot done for about £250 total though.

They cost about £150 inc postage. This is just for the parts and you would obviously need to slap fitting and alignment on top of that. I'm quite lucky in that I only live about 1/2 mile tops from a garage that does 3D wheel alignment, so I fitted them myself and only had to drive a very small distance to have them aligned properly.

Alignment cost £60ish IIRC, don't know about fitting. I should expect you can get the lot done for about £250 total though.
i thought as much. i like the look of the ksport ones just dont know if they are any good, ill wait for some info. cheers mate

SPC are Eibach camber bolts.

Just get them, like we told you too before you fitted your suspension.

try dcdezign mate thats where I got the Eibach (SPC) ones from, at the time they were £120 for the rear camber arms/front bolts without the discount

Back