• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Camber and track

does any 1 have the correct settings for the front and rear camber and track on a 04 ctr.
would also apreciate any 1 letting me know what the best settings would be on a lowered car. also the settings for the so called fast road set ups would be nice too.

Thanks for any help
Rob.

Standard settings are in the back of your hand book IIRC.

As for fast road setup most people seem to go with

-1deg neg camber all round; 2mm toe out front; 2 mm rear toe in

cheers for that mate as soon as i decide where im gonna buy my lowering springs and camber adjusting arms from ill get it set up.

VtecRob said:
cheers for that mate as soon as i decide where im gonna buy my lowering springs and camber adjusting arms from ill get it set up.

Try System R in warrington.

i probly will they seem to be the nearest place to where i live still not too close though but ive heard a lot of good things about them so i probably will go to them

VtecRob said:
i probly will they seem to be the nearest place to where i live still not too close though but ive heard a lot of good things about them so i probably will go to them

I've never ever heard a bad thing about them so it'll be a wise choice :smt023

Back