• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

camber Bolts & rear camber arms!

As I'm looking for info on FSU I've heard that these are two of the main components to help make it possible
Which are best brand to use? Where to buy? How much?
Thanks for help
Much appreciated

Just thought would ask around with other type r owners to see what best were to buy! Thanks mate will defo get in contact an have a look at both links

No problem, you wont find much on TGM's website but its definitely worth giving Tom a call and see what he can do.

not problem mate your help is much appreciated I'm new to thsi game of powerful type r's needing good setups etc but is first time doing it an want to do it correctly first time round:)

Eibach bolts on front, SPC arms on rear FTW :)

Avoid D2s and buddyclub rear arms.

Thanks for that Hasnic I had no clue what spc meant there lol but eiback all round is a winning combo then? I've heard on other forums mention ksprt rear arms but none on this one though!
So that's best combo you would recommend yeah?

I'm sure they are for the majority of people but after hearing quite a lot of bad feedback I couldn't recommend them. On the other hand I have never heard of any issues with the eibach's so probably worth the extra cost.

Eibach bolts on front, SPC arms on rear FTW :)

Avoid D2s and buddyclub rear arms.

The second set off buddy clubs that stevie supplied me are a lot thicker than the old ones which has led me (and stevie) to believe they were fakes

D2's I have to say look cool with the colour that they are being oustanding purple lol :) but from what I'm hearing I'm more pushed towards eibach as it seems to be the most popular and best rated I've heard about!
Thanks a huge amount means a lot!

I've heard D2's are easily to fail, this was said by Tom from TGM, that's why they use Eibachs.

If I were you, I'd use eibach's/SPC's for camber arms and bolts, get ABP/Eibach springs as well.

Thanks very much mate I'm thinking the exact same I think I can safely cross they parts of my list due to high feedback saying same to use the eibach kit :)

Thanks very much mate I'm thinking the exact same I think I can safely cross they parts of my list due to high feedback saying same to use the eibach kit :)

Yeah, be on the safe side. :D

I haven't heard bad things about Eibach/SPC so I will use the same things too. :D

Yeah defo mate sounds like a good plan :) my ctr is same year as yours 53/04 but nighthawk black as said in name! I haven't heard a bad thing either in all honesty everyone that's has given me advice an help on this thread has given great confidence in the purchase of eibach/SPC :) how long have you owned your CTR for mate?

Yeah defo mate sounds like a good plan :) my ctr is same year as yours 53/04 but nighthawk black as said in name! I haven't heard a bad thing either in all honesty everyone that's has given me advice an help on this thread has given great confidence in the purchase of eibach/SPC :) how long have you owned your CTR for mate?

Since January this year. Lol

You?

Back