• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Camera/laser detectors

Which of the above are you guys and gals using, and how do you rate them? Don't want a combined sat-nav, just the detector.....
Cheers, Kev;)

To be honest there only "OK" the GPS positioned cameras arent bad but the laser pick ups are vertually a waste of time cos say if you doing 50mph in a 30 and the "filth" zap you with their toy gun the device will beep and flash at you but you've got no time to slow down (as you are 20mph over) they will shoot you twice ( From point A to point B - remember in science speed = distance over time n all that) and work out your speed from there.

I had a Road angle i thought it was great until a week before my 21st birthday i got caught going 60mph in a 40 and i was awarded 3 points and a £60 fine actually on my birthday how nice was that - after that I put it in the draw and left it there.

I think you will be better off getting a decent Sat Nav and installing all the GPS based camrera data from a 3rd party web site such as www.pocketgpsworld.com or www.poihandler.com

I work for Navman (a satnav company) so i deal with stuff like this day in day out. If you wanna know any more just shout!!!

Back