• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cams?? need help

im in abit of a pinch. so i wanna chance my cams in my b18c type r. im upgradeding my valve train, and on my car i have headers 421, 2 and half exhaust. so here my queston what kind of cams should i put most of my parts are skunk 2 so i wanna stay with them. what would be the best cams for my setup??

It depends what you want and how much your willing to spend in all honesty mate.
Stage 1 cams would be the cheaper option and will most likely retain the stock valve springs whereas the stage 2's will be slightly more expensive but have bigger benefits.
I would imagine you will have to uprate the valve springs for stage 2's but that would allow the engine to rev higher and produce more top end power if mapped correctly.

I pressume its the B18C4 Integra Type R that you have?

i rather spend more and get abit more juice.what cams stage 2 pro series or tuner series??? and i am already upgrading valve springs and retainers.its b18c type r

Pro Series are the ones to go for, but you may need raised compression to make them work optimally. Pro1 will probably work OK on a stock bottom end, but Pro2 and Pro3 you're probably looking at high comp, lightweight pistons at a minimum.

im in abit of a pinch. so i wanna chance my cams in my b18c type r. im upgradeding my valve train, and on my car i have headers 421, 2 and half exhaust. so here my queston what kind of cams should i put most of my parts are skunk 2 so i wanna stay with them. what would be the best cams for my setup??

For stock compression go with the tuner series, and its a header not headers on an inline 4 BTW

Back