• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can A Air Temp Sensor Effect Your Vtec???

Hey,

*** just swapped my induction kit for a standard air box, took it for a test drive and i cant even hear my vtec kick in and i'm not sure it was working as good as it was with the induction kit on?

The kiddie who i swapped it with gave me a different temp sensor for some reason? not sure if he was trying to pull a fast one on me? who knows, but ill post a diagram of what im on about.

Its number 13 on the diagram.

attachment.php

So it doesn't work with your temp sensor or his? If you have used the one he gave you, use your own one.

i don't know, it just happened.. big deal lol

all i want to know is weather it would effect the vtec so i can buy a new one.

you sure its not because you can no longer hear it anymore, and it does actually still work?? A faulty sensor would surely trigger you EML

It dose still work! Thank god, i just cant hear it at all.. as when i had my induction kit on you could hear me coming sort of thing lol

Back