• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can anyone recommend me a mobile alarm installer that covers Essex?

TypeGRRR

Administrator
Administrator
Can anyone recommend me a alarm installer/uninstaller?

The alarm needs sorting on the CRX asap, it's gone bonkers and the car doesn't want to turn off... EVER. Makes a difference from the Peugeot. :p

bump.gif

Ignition problem sorted, but I still need to sort the car out with a decent alarm.

Ah mate, the trouble I have had, not so much with the device, although it does go off randomly sometimes, but with the cheese eating monkey boys that work/pretend to work for TOAD.

All I want to know is what model alarm I have but no frcker from TOAD is willing to help, be it over the phone, live chat on the internet or by email.

They are however, very apt at mentioning that a visit/service will cost me £150 or a manual for my unknown alarm will cost £10, thus leading too guessing which one I have and having to buy a plethora of manuals in a sweepstake style of trying to help myself.

Jumped up, wanna be wide boy chunts. FOAD.

TOAD - FOAD.

I assume this on your S2000 and you're not a huge fan? :lol:

Can you not hunt around for the main control box, it's probably hidden in the lower part of you dash somewhere, surely that'd have numbers/codes on it to help identity what system you're running...

I assume this on your S2000 and you're not a huge fan? :lol:

Can you not hunt around for the main control box, it's probably hidden in the lower part of you dash somewhere, surely that'd have numbers/codes on it to help identity what system you're running...

Yeah its on the S2000.

I did some digging on the internet to where it might be, had a look but couldnt see anything so I just left it.

When I called back to FOAD to ask them where it may have been insatlled he just said, 'how the hell do I know, I didnt install it, it could be anywhere'.

When the suns out again and im having a good clean up ill have another look.

Not sure about Essex but I know of an excellent alarm/ICE installer in Watford if you ever happen to pass that way.

A few Honda dealers use them for their electrical work and we've just had our Jazz fitted with a CAT 1 alarm by them.

Don't get a scorpion either. My alarm is fine, but the fob eats batteries. They're not the ones readily available in the shops either, so I've had to bulk buy a load online and leave them in my glovebox.

I've had to break into my own car twice now and use the manual overide code to turn the alarm off/start the car. This is always when loads of people are around too, so I end up looking like a scouser on the pinch.

Back