• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can I upgrade the software on my TomTom One XL

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
I like the look of the new TomTom units, can I get this look on mine? It's fully updates as far as TomTom Home is concerned so I presume I'd have to buy a new version or use a hacked version, if my device supports it at all? Or is it the map itself I need to update?

To be honest, once I get TomTom working on my iPhone then I won't need a new unit. Just nice to have a "proper" unit that's always in the car, or so the lass can use it. I'm downloading the latest map now from Newsgroups, see if I can get them working with it.

Hi Chris,

You should be able to use a hacked software on your tomtom then download the relevent maps to use with it. Its been a while since I have tried this but I did have it working this way.

If you need any help give me a shout I can probably send you a few links for the info I used to do mine.

Back