• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can you tell what it is yet?

Dynax

The Babysitter
I've fitted something new.....

The car had been on a 500 mile round trip to get the new modification, so its in a filthy state so please excuse it :smt047

Go on, take a guess

tease.jpg

Damnit :p

bucket.jpg

Two new seats :twisted: This time full on buckets, bring on the lightweight :twisted:

You change them often enough

It would be either that or more stripping but that would be a problem seeing as you have already removed everything else :lol:

completely off topic but is your tax disc being held in place with masking tape? :confused: :lol:

:lol::lol:

There very comfy, more so than my previous seats i think. It makes me sit properly in them, and the padding is quite soft :cool: I love them, hold you in really nice :cool: There really light too:D:D

Errr, tax disc.....yeah :lol: Kept falling off, so masking tape for the 500 mile journey :lol: Will get a new one soon

Oh and there recaro pole positions with recaro side mounts and spoon low position rails :cool:

very nice, im quite tempted to get something similar for my dc5r.
what are they like to get in and out of?

Sorry only just seen this, they wicked. Had some long journeys in them now (4 hours+) and not had backache once :cool:

I find them even more comfortable than type-r seats/recaro trendline etc.

My gf and best mate even commented on how comfy were they. My best mate is also of the 'larger' size, and said how nice they were.

There not hard to get in and out of at all, some people find it weird getting in them at first as they sort of fall into them, but once your aware its natural habit :cool:

Anyone who sees me is welcome to try them out

Back