• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can't edit thread titles?? (This one works!)

On my car build up thread, I usually edit the title to include the updated date - I can't see how you edit the titles now??

Any help appreciated. :D

On my car build up thread, I usually edit the title to include the updated date - I can't see how you edit the titles now??

Any help appreciated. :D

On the forum's thread view just double-click a blank area of the cell that contains the title of your thread. If you were the original creator of that thread then you can edit it. :smt023

Hmmm, my guess is that it could be because the thread was carried over from the old board... During the changeover I believe user ID's and other 'internal' data may have changed slightly and there is perhaps no way of linking your 'new' account to your old thread (hence not being able to edit your old post title).

Hmm not sure - just tried to edit a couple of threads in the FS section to mark the stuff as sold, but it wouldn't let me. Threads were created in the last week or two :?

Could just be me getting it wrong though, of course... :oops: :lol:

Back