• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cant get boot open.

A few weeks ago i tried to open my boot but i think i accidently pressed the door lock button on my keyfob at the same time, now i cant get in my boot using either the key or the handle. Can anyone please give me a couple of pointers for getting it open before i have to take it to a garage.

i have the same problem mate mines been doing it off and and on for a year. best way i found is keep locking it and unlocking it open a door lock it unlock it just keep doing that and it will open eventualy .
mine did it when i went camping i had a boot full of stuff and couldnt get to it

Yep it stinks my girlfriends mother is satrting to ask questions. Thx i'll give that a try tomorrow when i finally get the hole dug.

after you get it open try a bit of WD40 on latch might help mine did it other day too and i just locked car and opened it and it was sound, try a big bang to shut it too might shake something loose :D

Back