• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car Insurance

I have just bought a type r and my insurer has said my insurance will be cheaper if I join an owners club and send him proof. Is there any proof I can send and what do other members do.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated:rolleyes:

Type R Owners is currently an Internet based forum and not an official members club. Here we just enable like minded individuals to connect using the Internet.

To get an club membership insurance discount you would need to actually have a paid up account with someone like Honda Revolutions, at the same time I think you would be lucky to shave £30 from a Type R policy even with club discount.

Welcome to TRO by the way. :D

I know Adrian flux do a 'cheaper insurance' for members of the DC5 forum but again I cant see it being a huge saving. :D

I suppose with these things there is small print, I mean a spotty 17 year old twerp with convictions all over his license would not get a cheaper premium just becasue he is a member of an internet car club.

Back