• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car pics

Hi all..;) what with being a new member and thick when it comes to pc's.Would like to post some pic's of my car ect..But not sure how to upload them?

Any help would be top..

When you make a new thread just below the text box there's a button, "Manage Attachments", click it and you can attach pics from your PC to your new thread/post. :wink:

When you make a new thread just below the text box there's a button, "Manage Attachments", click it and you can attach pics from your PC to your new thread/post. :wink:

I never knew that! I always link pics to my photobucket account - so does this feature mean I can just upload direct from PC?

I would encourage users to utilise Photbucket and imageshack or Mediafire to host their own pictures, as the more files that you attach to the server means that each time the post is viewed, bandwidth is consumed. Not the case if you link to an external server, as it consumes that servers bandwidth. Just a small way that each user can assist in minimalising the running costs of the forum.
HTH

Back