• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 car tuning in Ireland?

Was just wondering is there anywhere in Ireland that is reliable enough to carry out work or remap a honda? I see a place online and on Facebook called IceTronixs. Has any of use had any dealings or know of anyone that has used this company? Thanks

If your in an FN2 and using flash pro contact vit tuned.

The best bar none . Tell him I sent you

I'll second that! im just about finished my tune with him we are working on knock counts now then that will be me. The difference is like night and day and thats only with an hks rsk.

He is based in America mate, The remap is done via datalogs using your flashpro(You need a flashpro to get a remap ). You will go out and do a 20-25min run(normal driving) with one 3rd gear pull from 2k untill 8.5k, save the datalog to your laptop and then dowload it to his site. Its very easy and he is very good.

Just looked him up there. I'm assuming this is that etune? Is it really as good as sticking the car on the rolling road? And if I bought the likes of a supercharger at one point he is reliable enough to remap it too?

Yes mate its an etune, his feedback speaks form himself mate,I dont know if you are a member on civinfo but everyone raves on about him there aswell. The differences between a dyno and etune by him will only be a couple of bhp if any mate you will never notice it. Theres been a few boys on civinfo thats put sc on there cars and vit has tuned them aswell. Hopefully stoney will be back soon and tell you more, he is far more knowledgeable than me.

Sounds to be decent enough. Thanks for your help, something I'll maybe look into as I haven't herd of anyone around northern ireland that is reliable enough.

Back