• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car wash methods on the video in this section

Just had a look at the car wash videos in this section....this man knows how to clean his car without scratching it, he uses a grit guard, leaves the bottom of the car till last ect ect which is all great....but does he really know all his stuff :?: All he goes on about is be careful not to scratch this, be careful not to scratch that, great mate but how about practicing what you preach and take your fookin watch off when cleaning the car :shock:

Nick

Morty1970 said:
Just had a look at the car wash videos in this section....this man knows how to clean his car without scratching it, he uses a grit guard, leaves the bottom of the car till last ect ect which is all great....but does he really know all his stuff :?: All he goes on about is be careful not to scratch this, be careful not to scratch that, great mate but how about practicing what you preach and take your fookin watch off when cleaning the car :shock:

Nick

:lol: :lol: :lol: I always take mine off. 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I caught part of the CTR with my ring and it left a mark. Clay bar took it out straight away though, but I'm more careful now :oops:

Welsh-Rich said:

I caught part of the CTR with my ring and it left a mark. Clay bar took it out straight away though, but I'm more careful now :oops:

:shock: Skid mark? :lol: :lol:

Neily03 said:
Welsh-Rich said:

:shock: Skid mark? :lol: :lol:

Damn you neil :lol: :lol: :wink:

Those who have met me know I'll never be that flexible :lol:

Back