• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbon bonnet

Hi all just wondered what ya thoughts are of a carbon bonnet on a cw jdm dc2. Havin a full re spray later in the year and not sure what to do. Cheers

totaly up to you, if you like the style then go for it, i must say though i have seen a few of realy poor quality, the clear gell coat tends to look dull and milky, because its gell coat you cant realy buff it so if the finish isnt to your likeing then you have to spend more on it to improve it. all in all its down to you and the look your after

Yeah was Thinking it would make it look a bit chavy but my bonnet has a few dents in so was thinking the carbon would sort that

If your wanting to shed a bit of weight try finding a fibre glass bonnet and get it sprayed body colour. that's what id like to do but can't find a fibre glass UK bonnet

There's a lad on the dc2 forum who's brother has a mould for a jdm fibre glass bonnet but i can't remember who it was lol

Lol yeah my misses said that and my spray guy said it would make the re spray look un finished lol. I will ask about on the forum cheers for the info mate

Back