• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbon Fibre Canards

Dynax

The Babysitter
Is anyone running these on their EP3?

Just curious as to what ones you went for, and im assuming it'd be custom. Any pictures would be much appreciated :cool:

Its only an option. And if done right, i think they can be fairly beneficial whilst looking good :)

Not decided yet, hence why i want pictures and alike :) Looking to do something different from the norm

They won't be beneficial @ road speeds I wouldn't of thought, plus you will look a prize w4nker imo!!!

Im on about track :)

We'll see! As i said, only thinking at this stage :) Don't want to give too much away

Agree with your Nick.

Seen them on DC5's (I.e. Simon Miskellys), S2k's and DC2's (One recent one in Banzai that looked awesome!) and i like them. never seen them pulled off on an EP3. Seen them over in america on airwalker front bumpers, but nothing that great.

well I have seen a couple of EP3 with them on in that tuning guide Matty bought for me in Japan. The looked pretty good on the champ white cars, I think one was the J's Racing Type R. The other was on Ephatch and was on a sprint car. J's racing do them as do APR (or something).

Aye APR are the ones ive seen i believe. And someone ran a splitter with carbon canards with an ARC sticker (Not sure if they made them though).

I'll do some research and have a look :cool:

Back