• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carbon wrapped wing mirrors

So far ive got my bonnet, roof and spoiler in carbon vinyl and been thinking of getting this done. Has anyone got theirs wrapped, not sure if it'll be over the top.

Cool think I'll book it in for next week :) just had my bonnet re done today after something fell on it and took a chunk out of the vinyl.

Yea where to? I was planning to do the same as I got SS colour. :D and a cheap price as well.

Do you have facelift EP3? As you have the indicators on it if you are thinking of wrapping it. :D

It's at a place near kew in southport, used to be called totally dynamic but now called prestige tints. It's on an industrial estate near the thatch pub.
Unit 4
Old Hall Farm Industrial Estate
Crowland Street
Southport
PR9 7RJ

I get mine done at Elite Films in Birkenhead, i dont know what to get wrapped next thought i was thinking the roof in matte but i dont know if its overkill as my bonnet and centre of spoiler is matte

Yea where to? I was planning to do the same as I got SS colour. :D and a cheap price as well.

Do you have facelift EP3? As you have the indicators on it if you are thinking of wrapping it. :D

He won't wrap over the indicators

I get mine done at Elite Films in Birkenhead, i dont know what to get wrapped next thought i was thinking the roof in matte but i dont know if its overkill as my bonnet and centre of spoiler is matte

I have my roof done and think it goes well with the bonnet and spoiler :)

Mickey C is your bonnet wrapped?

Chop how much did it cost you? The total price?

yeah its a buddy club carbon bonnet but had it wrapped because the carbon had faded and had a few marks on it

heres a pic after they did it

scaled.php

When I had it done about a year and a half ago it cost me £200 for the bonnet roof and spoiler but when I had my bonnet redone last week after it was vandalised it cost me £130, wing mirrors costing me £40 to do

Back