• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Carls Ep3 Facelift Nighthawk Black

Whats up everyone, so i'm new to the forum because i am now the owner of the car i have always wanted! As title says an Ep3 facelift in black. :lol:

So here are a few pictures as i start the project, all i have done is literally take the "Civic" badge off! apart from that the car is completely standard, only thing is an Alpine headunit that was fitted by Honda by previous owners request! :rolleyes:

(Big pictures if it takes ages to load!)

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4039.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

Now ive got my new headunit :) i dont like having that shelf underneath, if there is room for a screen why not have one! i found the perfect headunit!
Ive ordered a new facia simply because i want to get it carbon dipped, but firstly i am getting it to fit perfectly around the headunit by adding fibre glass hopfully it will be finished and in sometime this week.

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

Back