• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

As subject says from the door to the rear tail light on drivers side.....

I gonna kill someone or at least break there legs. Seems equal to me.

Happen on our estate also did my ladys sons & two others but they are spaced out so def someone with grudge.

Plus our estate is miles from any pub or club.
Gonna knock on a few doors & see what I can find out

Will post pic in morning

Fcukin bastards

Sorry to hear this mate :x
What is it with people :roll:
The only thing is jealousy :x
It really tics me off, people work hard to have nice things and look after thier belongings. Then some mindless (all the expletives in the world) comes along and just cause he can't have it decides to ruin everyone elses.
:x :x :x :smt021 :smt027 :smt067 :smt068 :smt070 :smt071

Bastards, I hope they get a slow, terminal illness.

Hope you get sorted soon (or find and slay the twats).

your car is scratched for life (unless you go to a bodyshop)

so.......

scratch their face, they will be scared for life (unless they have plastic surgery)

seems fine to me :twisted:

glen8 said:
your car is scratched for life (unless you go to a bodyshop)

so.......

scratch their face, they will be scared for life (unless they have plastic surgery)

seems fine to me :twisted:

Seems a fair trade to me!

My 'ex' girlfriend had this done to her car recently, its the worse feeling imaginable...I hope you get the car sorted asap and make sure you settle the score in one way or another or you will end up having to go through it again if you get my drift!

Nick

I hate these scum bags....

they should be dragged from the back of the tow bar with a rope tied to their wrists so they know they will not think about doing such a thing again!

And why scratch all the cars and that! Even one is bad but the whole family!

I would be pi55ed!

:( Sorry to hear this!!

Makes me very, very ANGRY :x to know there are people in the world who still do this.

Hope you get this sorted quick

Jerry :x

I am really sorry it hear that. I've said on here before I had my old Civic done a few years back - I feel your pain, discovering it is the worst feeling ever.

I still want to run a key along the little sh*ts face and scar them like they scared my baby.

The scratches look just like mine did, they did both sides. Cost £1400 for a respray it was done by Honda but I could tell it nad been done and wasn't happy - so I sold the car and got another Civic - cost me a lot.

Civ2.jpg

Civ1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back