• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

I am really sorry it hear that. I've said on here before I had my old Civic done a few years back - I feel your pain, discovering it is the worst feeling ever.

I still want to run a key along the little sh*ts face and scar them like they scared my baby.

The scratches look just like mine did, they did both sides. Cost £1400 for a respray it was done by Honda but I could tell it nad been done and wasn't happy - so I sold the car and got another Civic - cost me a lot.

Civ2.jpg

Civ1.jpg

Yeah looks the same. Bet it still p*sses ya off.
£1400 is steep but suppose it was both sides.
So do ya reckon a full respray is worth it or shop I go the chips away route?

Yep it was about 3.5 years ago that and I am still mad about it. I am really paranoid about where I park up to the point where I have actually bought an old Civic which I use if I have to leave my car in town or simular.

In terms of Chips Away I got them to look at my car and they wouldn't touch it as it was too larger area. Judging by some of the repairs I have seen them do I would not of been happy with the finish. Saying that the Honda repair wasn't great on the rear panel (in the picture) the area covering the scratch was a darker blue under the clear coat it p*ssed me off so much I sold the car. I would find a good bodyshop but make sure you check some of their previous work out!

If I ever catch anyone keying any car - god help them!

Back