• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 5th Sept

Just wondered if anyone will be coming down for this track day? It's the first time they have held a 2nd action day as it normally only happens in april. I've been down a couple of times and it's well worth the money. It's open to all cars and costs £30 for 15mins on the track with about 20 other cars of all makes and sizes.:)

Im a bit green for this event i think the idea of:
15mins on the track with about 20 other cars of all makes and sizes.:)
scares me. After seeing what it was like at japfest with only about 10 idiots per lap who knows what could happen with 20 :eek:.

Have a good day out though, stay safe.

Yeah I know what you mean but I haven't come close yet. I just love the car so much on the track as you get to see what it really handles and goes like. Also its not just a case of taking a banger on the track and ramping the nuts of it,I,ve been on the track with brand new 911 turbo's, mercs, tvrs etc. They also have a flagging system so if your driving like a fool or eratically then you'll be pulled of. Its a good day out even if you dont go on the track.

Back