• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cat 1 alarm on ep3 help

hi guys on top of all my other problems i currently have with my CTR my alarm is playing up too it just keeps going off randomly for no reason at all any suggestions welcome:confused:

I had the same problem and i had to go down the dealer route and get a new alarm board fitted.

thats a shame mine fixed its self well im lucky to have the original cat 1 alarm booklet and it tells you how do disarm the ultrasonics once i had done this the alarm reset its self and now works fine. To do this its by arming the car the normal way then within 2seconds of the final indicator light flashing press the lock button again the lights will flash again but ultasonics off this also works in the summer if you want to leave a window open or have a dog in the car or a combo of the 2.

Back