• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cat nuts

Hi peeps, I was going to fit my center pipe today only to find the x3 bolts/nuts at the cat were rounded and rusty, I am going to angle grind them off next week but wondered does anybody know the size of the nuts and bolts and where I can obtain them from, any info would be a great help cheers

Iirc they are studs and nuts and the studs are a right pain in the arse to get out especially if the cat is in situ..
But uncertain on sizes sorry

Expected something else from the thread title.

Message Hendy in the Traders section.

Taken from Honda Lings site.

be6b69e1-0241-4527-bbde-be0a88485eca_zpsa166a7aa.jpg

6PFKL382271BOLT, CONVERTER£0.01(€0.01)($0.02)003

30PFKL988666NUT, SELF-LOCK, 10MM£0.01(€0.01)($0.02)003

Thread size should be x1.25.

1p nuts/bolts :D.

They are indeed studs and nuts. Got a set from honda for about £3.50 odd although as above the studs are a cnut to get out if in situ, or so I was told. Apply heat (I use a wee paint stripper gun) to the nuts and they should crack off. Give it your best attempt at cleaning the studs up and replace the nuts. Although if you then need to change the studs you will at least have some.

forgot to mention that the studs have a tight thread on them so the nuts are better being OEM.

Back