• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Caught her in the morning sunshine :D

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Had to drop the car off @ my dads this morning to pick up the "Dog Wagon"
& I was just about to pull off & thought my car looked nice sitting in the sun, so I took a couple fo sneaky pics :wink:

Looks lovely and clean, I thought about taking some pics earlier but I thought it was overkill as I shot loads the other day after cleaning

How the fook is it always so clean and shiney??!?!?! :x :x :evil: :x :wink:

Cheers Ben & Neil :wink:

Neil - The secret is wash once a week & she sleeps in a garage mate :wink:

She needs waxing tbh, but the missus isn't a fan of me going missing on Sunday afternoons for 4 hours @ a time :roll: :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:

She needs waxing tbh, but the missus isn't a fan of me going missing on Sunday afternoons for 4 hours @ a time :roll: :lol:

Wish i had a garage! :cry:

I wash mine at least 1-2 times a week. Its still not like that! :p :lol:

Drive it everyday though, and live on shitty country roads :roll:

Neily03 said:
SpaceMonkey said:

Wish i had a garage! :cry:

We do but my dads seems to like to fill it with tools :roll: :(

We have a garage too, but we get beaten by my mum if we put our car in there :roll: :lol:

Reserved for the rights of her SLK only :cry: :lol:

Thats very clean mate. Wish mine was that clean for half the time now I'm in the UK. Problem is that I don't have a garage :(

Welsh-Rich said:
That is extremely shiny!

Right - your doing my car whil Zeff can get the wheels sorted :wink: :lol:

I'll make your DC5 thats shiney if you want me to look after her for a few days :twisted: :lol:

Back