• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CDM EP3 from Canada

My lowly EP3 that aspires to be more one day:
car_oliphant3.jpg

car_oliphant4.jpg

05_08_night1.jpg

05_08_night4.jpg

member_01.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

Engine: K20A3, stock
Exterior: JDM H's, debadged, HFP front, sides, and spoiler

Other than that, just a CTR 22mm rear sway installed. Hopefully someday I will swap my A3 for a K24A2 and 6-speed. Just waiting for my money tree to grow.

Looks nice, so is that the same as our EP2 civic sport-uk spec..Wheels look the same.

1.6 ?

Looks alot better without the roof spoiler!

Those pics are all about location, location, location, lol! I usually only put the racks on when I'm going windsurfing; they don't flow with the lines of the car, that's for sure.

Nicemate, do all your cars have massive lights on the bumpers?

Is it law?

Yep, law. Some people over here blank them out, either by body work or painting the lens. JDM bumpers are all the rage, too; that's another way to get rid of them.

And yah... the A3 is a 2-litre engine that makes about 158 crank hp, and 132 or so whp.

So that's the two biggest complaints about the EP3 in NA, imo; not enough power and silly cosmetic changes for safety standards, like bigger rebar in the front and back bumpers (hence the bigger bumpers), and lights on the sides.

I still think anything EP is sexy!

Back