• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Centre Console EP3

Hey :)

really want to do something to my centre console as I hate the silver! Was thinking carbon fibre but not sure how it will look :/

Anyone got any pictures of what they have done to theirs? Especially if its carbon fibre?

Also, I know something similar has probably been posted before but couldn't find anything!

Thanks.

Can't decide on a colour. Would prefer to see the outcome of someone else's before doing it myself!

You can do pretty much do anything with it, mine is chromed and then lacquered with red dye. But Ive seen them wrapped in Carbon Fibre, sprayed, sticker bombed, all sorts to be honest. Dont forget to do the door handle inserts too.

Theres a guy on CTRO that does Carbon Dipping in the For Sale section. This is what he has come up with...

Well I was all for getting it carbon fibre wrapped but now I'm not so sure. Don't know if it'll be too much. Was planning on doing my door handles too! I see you've done them, do they just pop out?

Yellow looks good. Don't know if it would go with mines as I've got joking else yellow! Haha

You can do pretty much do anything with it, mine is chromed and then lacquered with red dye. But Ive seen them wrapped in Carbon Fibre, sprayed, sticker bombed, all sorts to be honest. Dont forget to do the door handle inserts too.

Theres a guy on CTRO that does Carbon Dipping in the For Sale section. This is what he has come up with...

Oooh that looks good! There's a place beside me that wraps stuff but don't think they do dipping! Yes, door handles will e getting done too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I though about it, but I think that with my colour scheme it would be too much. Loving yours in yellow though, actually, I'm just loving your whole colour scheme!

ezyba3a8.jpg
na9ymu7a.jpg

First one was wrapped black came up with bubbles after a while looked crap and shows up dust. white one was nice but really it needed a bit more white in the car and I didn't really want to do that so got one of nizmos and in my opinion that's the best out the 3 plus it goes with my teg m aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my console

And matching handles

Looks cool. But much for me though!

ezyba3a8.jpg
na9ymu7a.jpg

First one was wrapped black came up with bubbles after a while looked crap and shows up dust. white one was nice but really it needed a bit more white in the car and I didn't really want to do that so got one of nizmos and in my opinion that's the best out the 3 plus it goes with my teg m aswell.
Did you do the CF yourself? The place near me has like matte CF wrap but I'm not too sure on it but I can't be bothered with the dust if I go for the gloss stuff! Ahh! Haha

Quite a few people have carbon wrapped thier consoles. I'm not a fan, it's such a awkward shape that it never seems to come out perfectly, and as howie says it tends to bubble.

Somebody, can't remember who, had thiers flocked in bright green, I think it looked amazing.

No i didn't do mine it was someone from ebay, it was fine when i got it but am guessing with the heat over time it just started to bubble.

It was only really the gloss black that showed up all the dust it isn't as bad with nizmos one cause its kinda grey.

Back